Above and Beyond offers the Best Labor and Product Warranties on Top Brands like Lennox.
Above and Beyond Heating and Cooling is an AC Replacement Company in Arcadia, OK. Compared to other Air Conditioning Installation Companies in Arcadia and the Oklahoma City area, Above and Beyond offers the best possible warranties for products and installation on all replacement units. Contact Above and Beyond for Free Estimates on New AC Replacement and Installation Today.
Above and Beyond does not subcontract it’s AC Replacement or AC Installation work to third parties, and has the most experienced technicians and installers in the Arcadia and the Oklahoma City area.
Above and Beyond proudly offers Lennox air conditioning equipment in conjunction with our air conditioning installation services.
This makes us one of the best air conditioning companies in the area. Lennox is known for its outstanding brand, reliability, and impressive features and benefits.
When is my home ready for a new air conditioner?
- Have a technician determine how efficiently your current system is running. We utilize a digital platform that can tell you the efficiency of your unit. Why let other companies guess, when we can show you the efficiency of your current system.
- A 14 SEER air conditioner is the minimum efficiency level now made in the U.S. If you’re running a unit with a lower level SEER, it may be time for you to consider unit replacement.
- A 14 SEER unit can amount to energy savings of about 18% compared to a 10 SEER unit. A new, high-efficiency system can help you save 40% on cooling costs.
- If your air conditioning system is older than 7 years, it’s likely inefficient by today’s energy efficiency standards. In 1992, the government established a minimum cooling efficiency standard of 10 SEER for units installed in new homes. Since January 23, 2006, all air conditioning equipment has a minimum efficiency standard set and mandated by the U.S. Department of Energy
- We’ve often found that 10 SEER units (standard in homes built through 2005) operate at 6 to 8 SEER or less. To improve efficiency, a homeowner can replace the unit or opt for an air conditioning repair, if the unit is in sound shape.
- If your air conditioning unit has been breaking down frequently and resulting in the need for AC repair, you need an experienced technician to evaluate next steps. It’s quite possible the unit needs to be replaced.
Above and Beyond provides you with a variety of options to help you determine what works best within your budget. Financing is also available for your AC Replacement.
We recommend Lennox for their reliability and quality. Whatever your requirements, we provide the most sophisticated and advanced air conditioning products available today, combined with accurate and reliable central air installation services.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription