Lighting in Edmond, Yukon, Oklahoma City, OK and the Surrounding Areas
DEPENDABLE LIGHTING REPAIR & UPGRADE SERVICES
Repairing or upgrading lighting in Edmond, Yukon, Oklahoma City, OK and the Surrounding Areas is something that needs to be done, but also something that can be very dangerous at the same time. You want to make sure that you’re not touching wires that can cause you harm or even burn down your home. When you work with one of our electricians, this won’t be a problem. We are professionals trained in this area of work.
So what type of lighting repairs are they able to do?
Here is a list of some of the more common lighting repairs.
- Exposed wires are hanging from the fixture or from the wall
- The lights are not lighting up anymore, even when the bulb has been replaced
- Something smells like it is burning every time I turn on the light
- Something pops when I turn the light on in each room
- My fixture is hanging on the wall, but I don’t know how to cut the power or re-install it back
- You want to add a new fixture to existing wiring
- There is a small clump of wires in the exposed area of wall where the fixture should be
- The light switch does not turn the light on, or anything or maybe something across the room
- You want a ceiling fan put in where the broken light fixture was
- You would like a new light switch put in with dimmers for the room
Call a Professional Electrician
These are all common problems that a lot of people are worried about fixing. This is due to the fact that wires are being exposed and electric can still be present. You can cause serious harm to yourself or someone else when you decide to move them. You should call a professional. Don’t leave the lighting fixtures hanging loose by the wires, get someone there as soon as possible. This can not only be a danger to everyone that is living in the home, but it can also start a fire.
Trained and Licensed Professionals
Choosing to work with someone that provides repairs for your electrical fixtures means that you’re taking yourself out of harm’s way. You’re able to put your trust in a professional that has done this for at least eight years, and is a trained professional and licensed. Our electricians will not start a fire or short out your home when they are working – which is most likely what you’ll end up doing. Be safe! Call an electrician!
Above and Beyond Heating, Cooling, and Electrical understand that buying and replacing lamps comprise about 3% of the total cost to operate and maintain a commercial lighting system. Energy costs comprise about 85% of the total cost to operate. For this reason, Commercial LED Lighting, lighting upgrades, and retrofits are typically the cheapest and easiest ways to significantly reduce energy costs.
Energy savings can be achieved by phasing out old T12’s and T8’s to energy efficient LED bulbs. You can also reduce the number of lamps in your store by 50% by replacing a 4-lamp fixture with a 2-lamp fixture that uses a reflector or a parabolic diffuser to maintain existing light levels. This instantly reduces your energy and material costs by 50%.
Above and Beyond Heating, Cooling, and Electrical have retrofits HID fixtures to more efficient LED fixtures. We have the ability to recommend an upgrade or retrofit project that is best suited for your building or execute any project that you already have planned. We also work with local utilities to obtain the rebates available Lighting in Edmond, OK.
Here are a few of the more common retrofits and upgrades we offer:
- Ballast Upgrades
- T12 and T8 to LED, in most cases fixture replacement, is not necessary
- Watt Saving Metal Halide ballasts
- Fixture Retrofits
- Reflector and or Diffuser additions
- Watt Saving Lamps
- HID to LED
- 400-watt metal halide to F54T5
- 400-watt metal halide to F32T8
- 400-watt metal halide to 80watt CFL
- HID/Fluorescent to LED
- 1000 watt metal halide to LED (outdoor)
- F32T8 cooler lights to LED
- Exit Sign Retro-Fit
- Self-Luminous to LED
- Incandescent to LED
Ready? Let’s go! Submit a request through our online request form or give us a call and our specialist will help guide you through the Lighting Service process.