Why a Service Agreement in Edmond, Yukon, Oklahoma City, OK and the Surrounding Areas
Are AC Service Agreements Worth the Money?
Yes! An air conditioning Service Agreement in Edmond, OK is absolutely worth the money. When you sign up for a service agreement you get a number of great benefits, including discounts, priority service, and more!
What Do You Get with Your Service Agreement?
So why are service agreements worth the money? The three main benefits that people enjoy are:
- 15% discount on any work on an existing AC system during the contract period
- Priority emergency service 7 days a week—meaning when your AC breaks down on the hottest day of the summer, your name will be at the top of our list
- A complete system inspection to be performed at the start of the heating and cooling season—this will include checking the refrigerant charge, amp testing the compressor and motors, cleaning the condenser coil, changing the filters, checking the electrical system, and more
With service agreements starting as low as $149 per residential unit, you can’t afford to invest in a service agreement! Contact us today to get started.
8 Simple Reasons to Own a Service Agreement
- Slow down your electric meter. Empirical utility research proves that air conditioning maintenance will Cut Utility Expenses.
- Small problems left untended will become big problems later. With maintenance, you Prevent Breakdowns.
- Any mechanical system lasts longer with good maintenance. Your comfort system is a mechanical system. Service it to Extend Equipment Life.
- Is your home comfortable on the hottest days or do you sweat it out? Utility research found that air conditioning maintenance Restores Lost Capacity.
- Airlines let frequent flyers board the plane first. Similarly, our service agreement customers Receive Priority Service.
- When something does break, service agreement customers pay less. With our service agreement, you receive a 10% Repair Discount.
- The cost of an AC tune-up is $109.95 per unit. A fall safety inspection and combustion tuning cost $99.95 per unit. A service agreement is only $199.00.
- When breakdowns occur at inconvenient times, don’t worry about high overtime costs. Service agreement customers Never Pay Overtime.
- Much like your car needs regular oil changes to continue running smoothly, your air conditioning and heating system requires annual maintenance in order to perform at an optimal level. When you have a service agreement with Above and Beyond Heating and Cooling, it will ensure your home comfort system is well taken care of so you won’t have to worry about inconvenient breakdowns or poor energy efficiency.